Attorney Cruz has practiced law in Connecticut for more than 20 years representing individuals in a variety of matters in State and Federal Court. She maintains a solo practice in Hartford, Connecticut focused almost exclusively in Immigration: Residency, Citizenship, Consular Process, Removal/Deportation, Business. She is an Adjunct Professor at the University of Hartford, Legal Studies Department.
Admitted to practice: Connecticut Supreme Court , US District Court for the District of Connecticut and Second Circuit Court of Appeals.
- J.D. degree from University of Connecticut, School of Law
- B.A degree from Mount Holyoke College – Double Major: Political Science and Spanish Literature
Professional and Personal Affiliations:
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Connecticut Hispanic Bar Association, Former President
- Member, Connecticut Bar Association
- James W. Cooper Fellow, Connecticut Bar Foundation, 2010
- Adjunct Professor, University of Hartford, Legal Studies
- American Inns Of Court, Barrister
- American Leadership Forum Class XVI
- Member, Commission to study the grievance process 1999-2000
- B.A. degree from Mount Holyoke College in 1987, Political Science and Spanish Literature
- J.D. degree the University of Connecticut School of Law in 1990
- Admitted to Connecticut Bar, the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut, the Second Circuit Court of Appeals.