Attorney Cruz concentrates her practice in representing individuals in a variety of matters in State and Federal Court. The firm is located in Hartford, Connecticut and focused almost exclusively in Immigration: Residency, Citizenship, Consular Process, Removal/Deportation, Business. She is an Adjunct Professor at the University of Hartford, Legal Studies Department.
Admitted to Practice
- Connecticut Supreme Court
- US District Court for the District of Connecticut
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- J.D. degree from University of Connecticut, School of Law
- B.A degree from Mount Holyoke College
- Double Major: Political Science and Spanish Literature
Professional and Personal Affiliations
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Connecticut Hispanic Bar Association, Former President
- Member, Connecticut Bar Association
- James W. Cooper Fellow, Connecticut Bar Foundation
- Adjunct Professor, University of Hartford, Legal Studies
- American Inns Of Court, Barrister
- American Leadership Forum Class XVI
- Member, Commission to study the grievance process
- Admitted to Connecticut Bar, the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut, the Second Circuit Court of Appeals.
Contact us today for personalized and attentive service!